2 Trevor Place
From the King Shaka International Airport
* Exit the airport onto Link Road sign boarded for Durban and Stanger, after 2 to 3 kilometers this road splits with left lane for Stanger, right lane for Durban.
* You take up right lane this brings you to a tollbooth where a charge of R4.00 is levied on cars more for people carriers etc.
* On exiting toll booth you are now on N2 heading south to Durban after 12 Kilometres you will take exit ramp for Umhlanga Rocks, Mont Edgecombe on this exit ramp take up left hand lanes as you want to turn left at the Robots.
* You are now on the M41, take no exits of this road after 4 kilometers the M41 leads you directly to M4 southbound, stay to left lane as exit for La Lucia Mall comes up very quickly after a few hundred meters, on exit ramp follow the road round to the right hand side until you come to small circle, turn right into Forest Drive, 1,5 km on Left Hand Side is The Beach house opposite the Bottle and Kite Surfing Shop.
From Durban City Center
* Take M4 North - Umhlanga / Stanger.
* Proceed over the Umgeni River, and pass Virginia Airport.
* Take the next off ramp (Glen Ashley - Aubrey Road).
* NB: As you take the off ramp the road splits in two, take the split to the right.
* At the stop street turn right (Inca Road).
* Go underneath the bridge ? under M4 towards the sea.
* T-junction left into Ypslanti Avenue.
* Over a speed bump then a stop street, turn right into Ann Arbor.
* At the T Junction the sea will be directly in front of you, turn left into Forest Drive.
* On your left you will see the bottle and kite surfing shop we are just opposite Nr 6 Forest Drive.